( Best )
Come help us make the world a smarter, innovative & more sustainable place as a specialist in Project Buying at our headquarter!
Heliox is the Global Market Leader in charging infrastructure for electric buses. At this time our reliable and robust products are being used in the world’s largest e-bus projects. We also deploy charging infrastructure for electric trucks and marine transport as a turn-key solution.
Our company is unique, challenging, intellectual with room for your creativity. But with stiff goals and ambitions, too. We need to perform, and we are looking for the best. When others push you back and say it cannot be done, you will prove them wrong by finding alternative ways. If you need to run "the extra mile", you will do it. Because you make our ambitions happen.
As an experienced project buyer, you have a pivotal role within Heliox. E-mobility is an exciting, fast-growing new market: our chargers keep electric buses and trucks moving. Taking on this role will mean that you can make an immediate contribution to a more sustainable future, with cleaner air in urban life and lower global emissions as a result.
Want to see what our mission is about? Check out this 1-minute video: https://youtu.be/LWqV3iWWhBk.
What you will do
As a Project Buyer at Heliox, you will be responsible for the purchasing and logistical activities in a certain geographical region (e.g. DACH, UK or Nordics). You will be located at our headquarter in Best.
You will participate in tender processes to build an attractive proposition and you will take care of all required manufacturing and purchasing activities when the customer awards us with their order. You will create and release purchase orders in line with the requirements from sales and follow up with the suppliers, ensuring on-time and in-full delivery. You have regular contact with your internal stakeholders (project members and procurement colleagues) and external stakeholders (suppliers).
During your daily work, you are the key communication person to align with the projects and procurement departments and with the suppliers.
The Project Buyer collaborates in project teams and is supportive to make sure everyone on the team is motivated and able to deliver a good quality project on time within budget.
You will strive to innovate the purchasing process and to continuously improving the designated working protocols.
A selection of your tasks
• Timely delivery of quotations on component and assembly in both price levels and delivery timelines to PM/SM.
• Gathering sales forecast for products sold or forecasted for the responsibility area, ensuring the link with the products with their Bill of Materials.
• Managing the MRP for (long lead time) items in the supply chain to enable rapid response, create correct purchase/production orders and on-time flagging of roadblocks to the Operations Manager.
• Suggesting risk orders for long lead time items that show shortages in the MRP analysis.
• Translating orders into production schedules and production batches, indicating shipment dates to Heliox Project Manager.
• Placing production orders to manufacturing partners to produce products.
• Planning batch production at the factory, aligning component arrivals in line with manufacturing start dates.
• Following-up on running production (progress, traceability, quality and OTIF delivery).
• Production order administration.
• Organising shipment of products as agreed on the sales order with the correct incoterms.
• Validating content of the PO with the BoM and master data.
• Sending Purchase Orders within limits of your authorization.
• Following-up on outstanding PO’s and logistic administration.
• Organising shipment of products as agreed on the purchase order the factory (in case of non-DDP).
• Playing an active role in the continuous improvement program.
• Supporting the cost down program and flag possibilities.
• Supporting and contribute to the business relations between us and our partners in the supply chain.
Good at self-learning – you are always gathering knowledge about the purchasing process. You have demonstrated the ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion. You excel in proactively planning and organizing your workload, and you combine your communication skills with effective teamwork. You strive for excellence in all you say and do!
Required qualifications and experience:
• Minimal Bachelor level or arguably comparable level with 3 years experience (medior level).
• (key) user knowledge of ERP systems (preferable Navision 2017).
• Experienced user of Microsoft Excel.
• Knowledge of the industry suppliers – mechatronics / electronics.
• You master the Dutch and English languages (orally and written). German and/or Swedish is/are a strong bonus.
• You live in the Eindhoven ór Breda area.
• Salary between EUR 3500,- and EUR 4000,- gross per month (fulltime), depending on your experience and competencies.
• Pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 holidays, travel cost allowance, training, etc.
• A laptop and a mobile phone.
• An open environment where you can grow and develop yourself.
We offer you:
A challenging and pivotal role within a scale-up company with a mission to make the world a better place. We have an open environment where you can continuously develop yourself. We know competitive salaries and have an excellent employee benefits program and training possibilities. And:
• A salary between EUR 3.300,- and EUR 4.100,- gross per month year (excluding holiday allowance and dependent on your experience and competencies).
• Good fringe benefits such as holiday allowance, profit sharing and personal bonus (both performance dependent), pension scheme, flexible working hours, 31 vacation days (FT), travel allowance and training opportunities.
• Laptop and mobile phone.
• Energy at our office in Best, with our fresh coffee (ground beans), our electric sit-stand desks and a selection of fresh fruit.
Do you also feel the energy while reading this job content? APPLY!
Upload your cv and answer 3 open questions (https://eu.app.seedlinktech.com/en/survey/2909/welcome/) via the application form.
(A motivational letter is not needed, but you are always welcome to send us one, you can upload it too.)
Any questions? Call our Corporate Recruiter Anne-Pauline Wessels 088-5016383 or send us a Whatsapp.
Also want to become a Helioxer but in another function? Please check out our career page and follow us on LinkedIn!
An assessment may be part of the selection process.
More about Heliox:
Heliox is a company in the Brainport area that is growing rapidly! Four years ago, we were with 30 people, now we are with over 170 Helioxers and in 2021 we expect to grow even more! Our (fast) charge systems have been installed in more than 20 countries all over the world. Over the last couple of years, we have won the prestigious FD Gazelle Award 4 times for the fastest-growing company in the Netherlands. We have also won the VDV award for best electrical charging infrastructure and we are very proud of that.
We achieve short process times through our short communication lines and processes. This enables us to deliver custom made products in a short time window. We barely know any hierarchy; everyone is equal. Our employees represent over 30 nationalities. The continuous growth makes our jobs dynamic, but we always look out for each other; we trust one another, and we can always count on each other.
N.B.: Recruitment agencies: We recruit our newest Helioxers ourselves. Please do not call or mail us, we know where to find you when we need help.