Sr. buyer Fixed (B2B) Technology
( Utrecht )
Procurement is at the heart of VodafoneZiggo, focusing on a total external spend/purchased value over 1,2 billion Euro
Enjoy the challenge
• Go Digital! VodafoneZiggo is in full transformation to a digital future. As Sr. Buyer you play an important role to support the business to make this transition happen.
• B2B is growing fast and needs a trusted procurement advisor to support them proactively in there sourcing challenge.
• You work also closely together with both our parent companies Vodafone Group and Liberty Global to achieve the best commercial results. This provides an interesting international flavor to your job.
• Technology is developing very fast, which means constant personal development via training, vendor information and off course your colleagues.
• Enable additional top line growth by shortening lead times, support reciprocity (return business), select best quality solution Return on investment.
• Support the Corporate Social Responsibility ambition.
This is what you’ll do:
You perform spend, sourcing and demand analysis. Also, you develop sourcing strategies and category plans. Of course, you perform tenders, vendor selections and are responsible for the drafting of contracts plus the implementation of the contract in the business. Furthermore, vendor relationship management for a selection of key suppliers is also part of your responsibilities.
• You contribute, based on your B2B/Fixed Technology portfolio, to the synergy and savings targets of the procurement team.
• You optimize the balance between risk, costs, flexibility and quality but also incorporate the need for further improvement of our ecological footprint.
• Improve working capital through negotiation of improved financial- and payment terms for VodafoneZiggo with our vendors.
Write history, shape the future.
Together with 4 colleagues you are part of the enthusiastic procurement team Fixed (B2B) Technology and your team is part of the procurement department, total 25 people, who are trusted procurement business partners in a broad range of categories. The team is spread over the Amsterdam, Utrecht and Maastricht offices and your home base is Utrecht.
The Procurement Management Team comprises of 3 Heads of Procurement, the Manager Center of Excellence, and the Director Procurement.
This is where you will feel at home. Thanks to:
• An office that reflects VodafoneZiggo identity: digital!
• Central Office is as dynamic as our networks; prepare to get energized!
• Easy access to public transportation + inner city fun; the train station and Utrecht city center are five minutes away;
• Great coffee at our coffee bars – our baristas are always happy to serve;
• Good food: enjoy tasty, chef-prepared dishes in our restaurant, Club Connect.
VodafoneZiggo connects millions of people and organizations. This is how we create value. For individuals. And for society as a whole. From our technicians and customer support professionals, to all of our office staff; our 8.000+ colleagues are eager to drive that positive change. To do so, we share three values: Open Up, Team Up and Step Up. These represent thinking positively, listening to and learning from each other, with a focus on collaboration, plus a penchant for thinking and acting out of the box. That calls for people who dare to transcend their comfort zone and face challenges with a welcoming smile. Is that you? Let’s meet up!
Do it your way
And dare to grow. All roads are open as Sr. buyer Fixed (B2B) Technology at VodafoneZiggo. You are interested in Technology and B2B, eager to learn and are willing to share your knowledge with (procurement) colleagues. Stakeholder management is essential to achieve your goals. This means that you can present/sell your story and can influence others to achieve your goals without hierarchy. Collaboration is your starting point and you are not afraid to take on responsibility. You are result oriented with a can-do mentality.
Got what it takes?
• Academic background: preferably in contract/partner management or finance / procurement;
• 10 years of experience in Contract/Partner Management/Procurement/B2B within telecoms;
• Preferably experience in an international/multi-country/matrix environment/global mindset;
• Demonstrable experience of working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, with a strong focus on (B2B) customer service.
Did you check all the boxes, but do personal circumstances require something extra, such as flexible working hours or workplace adaptations? We can accommodate that.
Enjoy the benefits
Based on a 40-hour working week at VodafoneZiggo, you can count on:
• A gross salary between 4000 and 5300 EURO, with plenty of growth potential and an attractive bonus plan to boot;
• 20 days of paid leave;
• A monthly Benefit Budget of 14.95% of your gross salary. To use as you see fit! Put money aside for an adventurous (or super leisurely) holiday? Save up for a sabbatical? Take a few extra days off? Or simply spend the extra cash on whatever you fancy? It is up to you!
• Unlimited Learning! Take an online programming course and discover the developer in yourself. Team up with colleagues for Spanish classes. The VodafoneZiggo menu has thousands of educational choices – an all you can learn experience!
• A voucher for a smartphone, and a Vodafone subscription to go with it. And yes, you can use it for personal calls as well;
• Discounts on Vodafone and Ziggo products and services;
• A worry-free pension plan that also allows you to save extra;
• An NS-Business Card tailored to your personal travel habits. Including a 1st class option, that you can even use for personal trips;
• The option to work part-time;
• Flexibility: work where and when you perform your best;
• We value social impact. You can participate in social initiatives during work hours and increase your positive contribution. An example? By joining our Online Masters program, you can teach children how to navigate the digital world safely and responsibly;
• Setbacks in your personal life? We offer excellent (financial) arrangements to minimize the impact of adversity. For example when you are unable to work;
• Substantial discounts on health insurance, sports memberships, day care and (much) more.
Apply for the position of Sr. buyer Fixed (B2B) Technology via the "Apply" button. Questions? Call or app Recruiter Lotte Bijleveld at 0621360339 or mail to email@example.com. You’ll have all the answers soon!
• We will let you know in 7 days if we’d like to meet.*
• Are we both positive about that first talk? Then we’ll invite you to our online TalentPitch, for a Culture Fit and a Braingame exercise. To speed up the process, we also schedule a second or third meet-up straightaway!
• Are all systems go? Then we’ll make you a job offer.
• A pre-employment screening is part of the hiring process.
* To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, our first meeting is online. Check this page to learn about our full range of measures and procedures.
This job vacancy is part of our search for a new VodafoneZiggo colleague.
It is NOT to be used for purposes of acquisition.