De Vacaturebank voor alle inkoop vacatures in Nederland
PROCUREMENTVACATURES.NL - Voor alle Vacatures in Inkoop in Nederland !
Partner websites: Procurementnetwerk.nl Procurementnieuws.nl Procurementopleidingen.nl Procurementadvies.nl
Zoek een Baan
Kies uw Regio
Organisation: Abbott Biologicals
Position: Supply Chain Quality Engineer
Location: The Netherlands, Veghel
At Abbott figures are not just figures, we see a special mission in them.
All over the world, millions of people trust in our medicines, medical devices and treatment methodologies. And we work
constantly on improvement and renewal. Every single person of our 92.000 employees contributes to this, everyone from
his or her expertise. In the Netherlands over 2000 people are working in manufacturing, research and development,
supply chain, marketing and sales.
Abbott Biologicals B.V. in Olst is looking for a:
Supply Chain Quality Engineer
The Supply Chain Quality Engineer contributes to the integration of the organizational units along the supply chain in
order to fulfill the department's demands and optimize concepts used within supply chain.
Implementing new and improved logistic concepts and optimize these concepts within supply chain following the
GMP and GDP guidelines and internal Abbott standards.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supports audits.
- Optimizes the quality of the internal supply chain using Lean/ 6 Sigma methodologies.
- Develops and publishes reports for management purposes
- Supports projects.
- Gathers quantitative and qualitative information by shop floor visits.
- Identifies and develops idea's to improve KPI's
- Label change and recipe management.
Ensure the availability and quality of required services and products
- Ensure that all documents for the Supply Chain department are up to date to ensure GMP/GDP guidelines and
Abbott standards are being served.
- Review batch records for the weighing center.
- Review procedures and make proposition for improvements.
- Linking pin with QS keeping documents up to date.
- Ensure the quality and deliverables of the implementation of Warehouse projects; review implementation plans
and optimizes where needed.
- Provides information and documentation where needed.
Manage Quality and Environmental, Hygiene, Safety & Energy procedures
- Ensures that all activities are performed in compliance with Quality and EHS&E rules.
- Keeps procedures defined for Quality and EHS&E up to date.
- GMP: assures the team works according to instructions and assures necessary training of personnel (ISO-train coordinator).
- Supports Warehouse Manager Quality audits.
- Secure that communication flow between Supply Chain and other departments is ongoing.
- Coordination of label changes and recipe management.
Assure continuous improvement
- Analyzes current processes and initiates and implements improvement actions.
- Promote innovation and continuous improvement within supply chain.
- Gathers relevant external information to support and improve internal supply chain processes.
Bachelor degree in Supply Chain or equivalent discipline combined with 0 to 3 years relevant experience. The ideal candidate
will possess strong analytical, statistical / process analysis background interpersonal skills are also an important part of the
roll. Preference may be given to those candidates with a Lean Six Sigma background.
- Strong quality focus.
- Team worker.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
How to apply:
Does our organization appeal you, are you looking for a meaningful job and do you recognize yourself
in the job profile, please apply through our Application Form
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated