De Vacaturebank voor alle inkoop vacatures in Nederland
PROCUREMENTVACATURES.NL - Voor alle Vacatures in Inkoop in Nederland !
Partner websites: Procurementnetwerk.nl Procurementnieuws.nl Procurementopleidingen.nl Procurementadvies.nl
Zoek een Baan
Kies uw Regio
Position: Strategic Sourcing Specialist
Location: Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
CAE, Inc. (CAE) is a global leader in modeling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defense. The company employs approximately 8000 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in approximately 30 countries. CAE offers civil aviation, military and helicopter training services in more than 45 locations worldwide and trains approximately 100000 crew members yearly. In addition, the CAE Oxford Aviation Academy offers training to aspiring pilot cadets in 12 CAE-operated flight schools.
We are currently looking for a full time
Strategic Sourcing Specialist
to join our team in Hoofddorp, near to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport
(and also a similar vacancy in Stockholm Arlanda)
Job Information Strategic Sourcing Specialist
The Sourcing Specialist establishes and manages corporate wide strategic sourcing programs for products and services.
The incumbent will create purchasing strategies by identifying and capitalizing on cross divisional opportunities to leverage
vendor volumes and build strategic relationships with supply chain partners. The Sourcing Specialist exercises judgment
and initiative on interpreting policies in the planning and implementation of major work assignments.
- Negotiates strategic supplier or service agreements having a mid-term impact on CAE operations;
- Reviews legal documents to ensure appropriate commercial terms and protection of CAE interests with suppliers;
- Negotiates prices, terms and conditions, cancellation fees and penalty clauses of agreements with vendors;
- Understands all aspects of negotiation (legal, engineering, project management, etc.) and their impact on CAE;
- Assesses vendor's business practices, long-term stability, technical capabilities and ability to meet CAE's standards;
- Leads meetings with internal customers to discuss methods of reducing product costs;
- Works in collaboration with departments to determine the flexibility of schedules;
- Prepares and analyzes RFI, RFP and RFQ's;
- Establishes and maintains good relationship with internal customers and vendors;
- Uses vendor performance metrics as a feedback mechanism to manage vendor performance.
- University Degree and more than five years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and
related experience. Professional designation of CPM desirable;
- Excellent negotiation skills and contract management skills;
- Excellent English verbal & written communication skills;
- Applicants must have the right to work in the EU.
CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive remuneration package.
If you are looking for a new opportunity in a challenging atmosphere where team work is key to our success,
we invite you to leave your CV and cover letter (both in English) behind on our online Application Form
If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Remco van der Greft, +31 (0)6 15109655
or visit our website http://www.cae.com/careers/
An external Assessment Centre will be part of the procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.