De Vacaturebank voor alle inkoop vacatures in Nederland
PROCUREMENTVACATURES.NL - Voor alle Vacatures in Inkoop in Nederland !
Partner websites: Procurementnetwerk.nl Procurementnieuws.nl Procurementopleidingen.nl Procurementadvies.nl
Zoek een Baan
Kies uw Regio
Organization: Procurementnetwork.eu on behalf of Global Solar Energy Company
Position: Global Purchasing Manager,
Location: Singapore, The Netherlands
Vacancy Global Purchasing Manager
Procurementnetwork is specialist in executive search and interim consultancy in Procurement and continiously
searching for Procurement Managers and Procurement Directors for her clients in the top 1000 of global companies.
Our client is a global group of companies specialised in construction and sales or lease of solar energy projects and wholesale of solar components and panels. Most of their global customers purchase or lease an entire (or part of a)
solar energy system to produce their own green energy.
Currently they are at the point of expanding their activities and they want to professionalize and intensify their
procurement activities. Therefore they are looking for a Global Purchasing Manager whom preferably has knowledge
of Mandarin at native or professional level and who can assist them to professionalize their sourcing, negociations,
contracts and component quality and development in the various Asian markets and who can improve their
procurement and supply chain processes, SLA's, and deliveries from these suppliers.
In the position of Global Purchasing Manager you will be responsible for the entire global procurement and in time
deliveries of solar components for global solar PV construction projects for our client, including a part wholesale.
You will build up relationships with current and new suppliers and set up a solid (Asian) supplier base. In co-operation
with suppliers and engineering you will work on product improvement, development and improvement of supply chain,
(Jit) deliveries or consignment stock.
You will (re)negociate existing contracts with current (long term) suppliers, source and build up other long term relations
with new suppliers, constantly monitoring the contracts and the fluctuating prices of solar components and improve
SLA's and supply chain.
After implementing improvements and achievement of significant savings you will lead the integration of the supply
chain dept (3 fte) and/or hire and train other procurement professionals to build up a Dublin or Singapore supply base.
The Global Purchasing Manager is the central person for all global procurement activities related to the group activities
in solar energy and will report to the Global Head of Operations.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete procurement process of services and capital intensive goods
- You will work closely together with group and local management teams, as well as with the various engineering
- Integrate and align your work with your colleagues of logistics and warehousing
- Hold regular contact with the global sales team to forecast your procurement activities
- Follow-up closely upon market evolutions, this as well technical as economically related
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers, whilst constantly monitoring their performance and operations
- Negotiate technical and financial conditions in lieu with the company's objectives
- Master's degree in economics or engineering
- +10 years of experience in a senior procurement role
- Fluent in English as well verbally as in writing. Knowledge of Chinese is a strong asset
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Analytical profile; detail minded
What our client offers
An attractive function with a wide range of tasks, an international environment that stimulates initiatives and an
Mail your resume and motivation letter to: Erwin Overdijk, CEO, Procurementnetwork:
And visit our website www.procurementnetwork.eu
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated